June 26, 2008

Letter-Something that happen

Hello Anna,

I hope you're doing well. I have to tell you something I can't hold any longer. As you know, my daughter plays the piano, and she loves it. Well, she was invited to play for the Scenic Hills Church Orchestra. She was very excited and nervous at the same time. She practiced at home and she went to all the rehearsals and everything. Last Sunday was the concert and was amazing. I cried, cried and cried, I was very moved and touched seeing my daughter performing for a big orchestra. I couldn't believe she was doing it so well. I was so proud. After the concert she received many congratulations because the good work she had made, that I started crying again.

It is really incredible when you see your efforts rewarded. I hope she can do something with her talent and love for music. I'm planning to keep her studding piano and now that she started flute and violin, encourage her to keep on practicing and doing her best.

Bye Anna, I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of my daughter.

Bye, God bless you,

Susana

No comments: